Trashcan Writers Guide
Writers Guide to Submitting Stories
I'd love to see your stories and post them to the site, this article is to inform intending authors about the requirements of this site.
What this site is about.
As you may have already guessed this site deals mainly with the fantasy of:
- People being bagged, bound, dumped, left out with the trash.
- Characters being placed in dumpsters, trashcans and other waste receptacles or climbing in themselves (solo).
- Women/men dominating/objectifying men/women and treating them as garbage.
- People playing with their food, dumping on someone else bound/bagged in a trashcan.
- Character is discarded, dumped and left to await collection.
- Any of the above.
So what type of stories do we use?
- Any dealing with the above subjects
- Fact or fiction but mostly fantasy
- Stories that promote this fetish.
What type of stories don't you use?
Any stories containing:
- Paedophilia, sex, abuse or eroticism involving children.
- Underage: Descriptions or depictions of child sexual abuse or any other exploitative or offensive descriptions or depictions involving a person who is, or appears to be, a child under 18 years of age.
- All characters involved must be 18 years or older.
- Rape or non-consensual graphic acts of a sexual nature.
- Death, murder, manslaughter, you know you'll never get away with it!
- Bestiality or sexual acts involving animals (not vore)
- Scenes that have graphic scenes that contain blood & gore or are too extreme. Nothing ruins the story more than the description of bones crunching in a compactor - urgh!
But I've seen some stories containing this?
- Yes there are some stories containing death, but these usually involve fantasy and are non-violent in nature or are older stories. There are also some containing non-consensual acts but again these are fantasy. If you have a story that contains these items please send it to me for consideration.
- I don't have any under age and if you see any please let me know.
- There are NO stories containing Paedophilia, sex, abuse or eroticism involving children.
Okay, so how do I submit my story?
- Title - Author - E-mail, what's the story called, what author name do you wish to use and do you want your email address attached?
- Now run your story through a spell checker, although all stories on this site are checked this end too.
- Choose a title for your story. Check also it's not being already used.
- I'd prefer the stories to be your own, stories by another author tend to get lost while awaiting permission to use on the site. All or most of the stories you see on this site are there with the permission of the author, I try to contact each one to seek their permission. Although if you do see a good story...
- All stories must be sent as an attachment to an e-mail or as an email itself.
- I use Microsoft Word & Dreamweaver to prepare stories for the site so please send in your stories in some format that I can use. Please don't send me any in DAT or EXE format, due to the many viruses out there I delete these files without opening. This also goes for any unknown formats.
- If your story contains images could you please also send them as a separate file as I have great problems with word documents containing images not copying across to the web.
- Could you indicate what name you wish to use as author, either your own or something fictional like a nickname.
- Could you also indicate whether you wish to use your e-mail address. Please note that by including your e-mail address you can expose yourself to praise or criticism, also be aware that 'spamers' troll the web looking for e-mail address's to use.
- I can forward email to you if you wish not to use your email address. Let me know if you don't want me to do this for whatever reason - family or work computer etc.
- If you wish to link back to your own site or Tumblr/Weblog etc, please let me know.
- Storycodes - It would be a great help if you add the storycodes for your story, storycodes can be found here
- Please also include any ideas, restrictions, conditions etc.
Where do I send my stories?
- All stories should be sent either as an attachment to or as an e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't forget about Author name and e-mail address.
- Title of your story or stories
- Author name you wish to use
- Do you want your email address attached?
What happens next?
- I usually try to send you an e-mail letting you know I've received your stories, but sometimes I'm forgetful or just flat out, so accept my apologies in advance!
- I will try to prepare your story for the site, this may take a few days or a couple of weeks.
- Stories that are very long will take longer to re-edit or prepare, be patient!
- When your stories are posted to the site I will try to send you an e-mail advising you that your story has been posted to the site, but again see above.
What if I change my mind?
- You remain the copyright holder of the story, if you wish to remove the story from the site please let me know and it will usually be removed within 72 hours - no problem.
- Click here to remove your stories: gromet get my story off your site!
- If you wish to change your stories in anyway or your details please let me know.
- If you have any concerns about your story, your privacy or anything please let me know.
Why should I send you my story?
- Because I asked nicely!
- Because you'd like to see it on the web and share your thoughts/fantasies or experiences with others.
- Because you've enjoyed reading others stories and decided to make your own.
- Because making your own web site takes up a lot of time. (I know)
- Just because!